Italian checkbox (registered customers)

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Italian checkbox (registered customers)

Postby babylon5 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:08 am

Hello,

this is a really nice feature to meet german law. Thank you...

Unfortunately it is only shown for not registered visitors. If a customer is signed in, the italian checkbox is not displayed any more, while the checkbox for the "business terms" ist still there (as it should be).
Any hint how to make the italian checkbox visible (and mandatory) for all customers regardless they are signed in or not?

Thank you in advance an have a nice day

Kind Regards
Sabine
babylon5

Re: Italian checkbox (registered customers)

Postby admin » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:44 pm

hello, this can be added by a modification of the opc theme (i can add this to all opc themes for logged in users later) with:

<?php echo $italian_checkbox; ?>

position this around the terms of service - i can help help with this. i didn't know that "privacy policy" must be accepted even for already registered users in DE.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Re: Italian checkbox (registered customers)

Postby babylon5 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:12 am

Hi Stan,

thank for your answer...works perfect now.

The last shop I realized for one of my customer´s was with hikashop. We had long discussions with a german lawyer and he demands that this checkbox and a link to the content must been visible during checkout regardless wether a buyer is logged in or not. The discussion how an online shop meets german law gave me almost sleepless nights.

Thank you very much and have a nice day!
Sabine
babylon5

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x