Does OPC include support for Stripe out of the box?

If you are runnig Joomla 3.x and Virtuemart 3.x please post to this forum your questions or support tickets about One Page Checkout

Does OPC include support for Stripe out of the box?

Postby dan@.....com » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:31 pm

What does this mean from the JED?
One Page Checkout supports many custom payment gateways used around the world (Klarna, Paypal Pro, iDeal, Stripe payment and others

Have you implemented the stripe api as an option that can be easily configured though the current version of OPC to charge though my stripe account?
OR
Are you saying that if I were to purchase something like " Stripe Payment Gateway for Virtuemart Plugin" from Webkul that it will work with OPC?

Thanks Much!
dan@.....com

Re: Does OPC include support for Stripe out of the box?

Postby admin » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:40 pm

hello, i believes so, but i cannot confirm it 100 percent as we were cooperating with 2 developers to create the stripe plugin that would also run with opc, but i would need to search our emails.

anyway, we provide free supports in case anything doesn't work within opc and a 3rd party payment or shipping extension.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Postby dan@.....com » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:34 am

Thanks Stan!
So is the plan that, when your developers are done with the Stripe plugin, it will be included in OPC? or will the plugin have to be purchased separately?
-DS
dan@.....com

Postby admin » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:17 pm

hello Dan, we only assisted with the plugin, so we cannot include it within our extension as it's not our work only, but we cooperated with

https://www.puma-it.ie/en/joomla-and-vi ... extensions

if you get any of them, i can help you get the issues sorted in case you find any.

best regards, stan
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 3 on Joomla 3.x