Issues with yagendoo lightroom template and shipping plugin

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

Issues with yagendoo lightroom template and shipping plugin

Postby gestion@.....com » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:21 pm

Hi

We are using this template: http://templates.yag-demo.com/joomla/vi ... ghtroom_vt

I have tried several times to contact you via e-mail without any luck, we recieved an evaluation copy of OPC2 some weeks ago and we could not tested until now cause our website was getting build.

We tried to configure the pbv_multi style which suits our template quite nice but is showing several issues. The rest of the styles also show different issues.
The first layout view with the SEF url when you add a product as a guest checkout works fine,

The error comes when we log in from your checkout. Once we log in we are redirected from the SEF URL to an url index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart and the first display issue appears:

The error lines showned are from the rules or our shipping plugin which is this one, works fine in the default VM checkout http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions ... ping/23261

In that same page when we click to edit the bill to address or to add a shipping address we face a CSS issue also:

The fields are way too big making it long and theres no save button or apply to use those addresses:

We are really interested in buying this component but we need to make it work with our template first, I've read the support is excellent but we have not recieved any replie or help from the development team and we want to buy it if it works :o

BTW we are using joomla 2.58 and virtuemart 2.018a

Thanks
gestion@.....com

Re: Issues with yagendoo lightroom template and shipping plugin

Postby admin » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:19 am

Hello, i apologize for slow responses on the emails as we are prioritizing the forum here and we only spend max 2 mails for non-customers.

The red messages show only for the admin user when debugging is enabled in virtuemart, othewise please contact the producer of the shipping plugin.

The component contains 4 fully styled themes and you selected the one that does render the worst on your theme. The issue with the fields was solved a many releases ago and is published in our download section for our subscribers. We do not provide support if you do not have a subscription purchased. If you'd like us to customize the theme to work 100 percent on your yagendoo theme, you should buy the "advanced theme modification" version as the design customization is not included in basic support. The yagendoo themes are well supported, but there are many of them now and we can't test them all.

The basic subscription of OPC as described on our site includes 1 hour of support over this forum, emails and free bug fixes on logic and functionality (not limited by hours) including 3rd party compatibility issues. The advanced theme modification includes all together max 4 hours of support including a CSS work specific to your site.

Best Regards,
Stan
admin
Site Admin

Re: Issues with yagendoo lightroom template and shipping plugin

Postby gestion@.....com » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:43 pm

Thanks for the info Stan, the shipping issue is already solved by the developer of the plugin.

100 € is a lot of money for a component, even if is so good as this one seems to be.
We don't require a custom CSS just one of those 4 to work, didn't know that pbv multi was the one that redender the worst, we also like the 3 column and is the one we are looking for now.
To be honest in the version we tried, not one of the 4 CSS styles worked for the template, all showed the field issues or other css problems thats why we were worried.

Anyway, I guess we will buy the basic version and if needed I see we can pay the other 50 € to get a customization.

If you say the fields issue is solved I guess it would work fine cause that was really the only big issue we found.

I think you are a bit confused with yagendoo, they only have 6 templates and this one in concrete is the most popular out of all of them, actually is a very popular template in virtuemart.

OFC I understand you cant make the css work fine with every single template out there. We just want one of the 4 to work 8-)

Regards
gestion@.....com

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2