Joomla menu Components -> OnePage

Please post your issues and questions about One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2 to this forum.

Joomla menu Components -> OnePage

Postby casperhofstede@.....com » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:08 pm

After updating the One Page Checkout plugin, Joomla and VM, the OnePage Checkout link through the menu no longer works. The strange part is, the link that is shown after installing the extension (click here to configure etc...) does work and I can access the configuration just fine. :?

Any thoughts?

Code: Select all
Warning: require_once(<url>administrator/components/com_onepage/onepage.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in<url>/administrator/components/com_onepage/admin.onepage.php on line 15

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required <url>/administrator/components/com_onepage/onepage.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in <url>/administrator/components/com_onepage/admin.onepage.php on line 15

Version information:

Joomla: 2.5.19
VM 2.6.0
OPC: 2.0.236
casperhofstede@.....com

Re: Joomla menu Components -> OnePage

Postby admin » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:41 pm

hello, it seems that the installation didn't copy all of the required files. if your php timeout for some reason didn't update it, i recommend a manual FTP installation this way:

- unzip the OPC installer zip file to your computer
- copy content of /admin to your /administrator/components/com_onepage
- copy content of /site to your /components/com_onepage
- extract opcsystem.zip to your /plugins/system/opc

this week we will issue a second variant for OPC installation which would support hostings with less then 2mb UPLOAD size limits.

best regards,
stan,rupostel.com
admin
Site Admin

Postby casperhofstede@.....com » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:40 pm

Copied all the files.. refreshed the page. Still getting the same error message. Any other thoughts/ideas? Should I try removing all old files first?

*Edit, after updating through PHP, I did another regular reinstall, then everything worked....
casperhofstede@.....com

Postby admin » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:49 pm

hello, we must minimize the opc installer, so it can easily unpack on any hosting. we are now working on an online installer that would enable further installation of small packages over the opc extensions sections as it becomes more complicated to bundle opc in a small all-in-one package.

best regards,
stan, rupostel.com
admin
Site Admin

Return to One Page Checkout for Virtuemart 2